Guest Matt Granger and Michael engaged in some serious Star Wars geekery that no self-respecting Star Trek fan would follow. I did, however, heckle from the balcony. Eventually, they got tired of my childishness and we moved on.
- Star Trek: The Concert Tour
- Star Wars plot holes filled (part 1)
- Star wars plot holes filled (part 2)
- David Bowie gets his own constellation/currency/immortality?
- Why are millennials so uncool musically?
- Thank you to our co-producers, Cole Novak and Daniel Greer
- Thank you to our interns: Benjamin Gresik, Rick C in Oakville, Peter Wrobel, Matthew Bartram, Frank Faveri and Christopher Potter, among others.
- Be a producer or an intern! Go here.
- Best non-scotch alternatives for Robbie Burns night.
- The Bionic Woman turns 40.
More at the official Geeks and Beats website. Bookmark it. Now.
The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your shopping convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.