However you spell it, no one should ever, ever read the crap that is 50 Shades of Grey. This picture pretty much sums up how I feel.
You’re much, MUCH better off buying my wife’s chicklit/erotic romance series set on the island of St. Barts. Go here and you’ll see what I mean.
On to the show: Geeks and Beats episode 123.
- What was music like the last time the Blue Jays were in the playoffs?
- The new music video from Honey Boo Boo. *Sigh*
- Did you know that October 3 was Mean Girls Day? I didn’t.
- And the winner of the Trakdot Luggage Tracer is…Rob Pfrimmer!
- Oh, and about the Patreon hack: don’t worry. Everything is safe.
- Why would anyone pay this much for Princess Leia’s old bikini?
- Interesting: the iPhone 6s is almost waterproof.
- Selfies will kill off passwords in five years.
- To which musical tribe do you belong?
- Your smartphone tells way too many secrets about your sexual habits. Trust us.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.