And they said we wouldn’t last. I mean, look who we’ve got for a guest this week: Sir Jonny iCar!
I did my part of the podcast from Singapore where the WiFi systems of many hotels suffer from insidious malware infections. This could explain why my outgoing mail server is rejecting everything I try to send. Oh, I can get email; answering it is another matter. Which brings us to…
- Big vulnerabilities in hotel WiFi. Uh-oh.
- AN INTERVIEW WITH SIR JONNY IVE! WE ROCK!
- An update on our Sonos speaker giveaway. You really need to get in on this.
- Why no one had turned the theme from Friends into a death metal anthem before now mystifies me.
- This group of 11 and 12 year-old metallers are being held hostage by a major label.
- The “Happy Birthday” racket.
- The robotic bartender to rule them all.
- Read this if you like to eat lunch at Tim Hortons.
- Gene Simmons has teamed up with the WWE for some reason. Oh, that reason.
- How to see in the dark. It’ll come in handy, even if it is temporary.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.