Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:00 — 48.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
After a spring break, er, break we’re back! (Actually, I was here the whole time. It was Michael and Co. who left the country, making it impossible for us to have a podcast last week. However, he has a very good reason for his absence as you will hear in the opening segment. And if you ever have a chance to experience the same thing, do it. For the love of God, do it.
- Insane space travel ideas. Remember when we imagined this sort of stuff to be possible?
- Thunderbirds are GO! And I am DELIRIOUSLY Happy about this.
- And for those of you who are truly old school, take an hour and watch this.
- And finally with Thunderbirds, I’m going to link to this bit of awesomeness.
- A nice mashup: The Princess of Thrones.
- How “Blurred Lines” has ruined the music industry.
- Polyphonic music: a tool of the devil.
- People still use these things?
- Thank you to our Patreon patrons! You rock!
- We have a cool limited edition Sonos speaker to give away. Here’s how you can enter our raffle.
- Speaking of Sonos, I have a system in my house. I cannot endorse it highly enough. I gush for a bit on the show.
- DRAMa! [sic]
- Can’t sleep? How about a relaxation tape read by a Dalek?
- Speaking of which, should we go to this Dr. Who convention?
- And there’s Lego Dr. Who!
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
PS: Please like our Facebook page. And if you’re in the a “liking” mood, go here, here and here , too.
Leave a Comment