Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:12 — 31.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Something interesting is definitely afoot for the G&B empire. Super-secret high-level meetings are being held in Cones of Silence. Stand by.
This week, we examine the following in great and entertaining detail.
- Why the White Stripes’ “Seven Nation Army” is a soccer favourite. There’s a big story here.
- Speaking of soccer, why was Beats Headphones given a red card at the World Cup?
- How soccer KILLED Bob Marley.
- Stonehenge = rock music. And not in the Spinal Tap way.
- Chelsea Hander? Michael’s got a thing for her.
- Victor’s back, baby!
- The spaghetti incident. (You’ll have to listen to understand this one.)
- One more bit of love for Casey Kasem.
- The dangerous and threatening karaoke gap with our military.
Browse through the G&B website and see how our new (unpaid) writers are doing. Buy some of our ultra-cool swag. Be a co-producer! Send us an email! Subscribe to the podcast!
Leave a Comment