Although I’ve lived on my own for many years, this week’s podcast involved me returning to my geek days of yore. That’s right: I recorded my half of the program in my parents’ basement. I was visiting, okay? Dad’s 80th birthday and Mother’s Day fell on the same weekend, so I really had no excuse not to go, right? Funny how my old bedroom hasn’t changed all that much, though…
Here’s what Michael and I talked about this week.
- I have a BRILLIANT theory as to why Apple wants Beats. It’s BRILLIANT, I tell you.
- The fascinating story of production music.
- The slowest stop-motion photographic project EVER.
- The science behind the sneeze. (Michael has bad allergies, so this was his topic pick.)
- Eurovision. It’s awesome.
- Causation does not mean correlation. Here’s proof.
- And Michael makes an astute observation about a Beyonce concert rider that only a geek could make.
I also promised to post some material related to something said in the show, but I forgot what it was. Anyone want to remind me?
You are subscribing through iTunes, yes?