There was a hack. An intrusion. A Ddos attack. Zombie bots. NSA? Mossad? MI6? KGB? Script kiddies? We had to rebuild the server which melted down in a pile of toxic fumes.
Is it something we said? You be the judge.
- Sign of the Apocalypse: Kate Bush to tour! Michael’s wife threatens divorce.
- Best. Spotify hack. EVER.
- Fan videos make more money for labels than music videos. Say what?
- Cool light bulb gadget. It’s also a Bluetooth speaker!
- Why Canada needs to fix music licensing rules NOW!
- What’s the most common song title of all time?
- Hypoxia death.
- We have our three contestants in the Sony camcorder giveaway! Is one of them you?
- Wow! Check out this horrible limited-time swag offer to commemorate our upcoming 50th show! You need to throw some money away!
- And get this: we’re hiring! (Sort of. Lots of work. Actual stuff for your resume. No pay.)
Stream or download the podcast from this page–and you can always go to iTunes, of course.