Michael is back from Jamaica just in time for a goofy mid-March blizzard. He’s not happy.
However, it was a good show. As Michael says “If there’s one podcast you listen to between now and next Tuesday, it should be this one. AA++ WUD BUY AGAIN.”
- Watch the entire history of recorded music unfold in just 90 seconds.
- The Simpsons as a predictor of future technology? Absolutely.
- America says that Canada is a nation of thieves and pirates–again.
- Using science to determine which bands are hipster and which aren’t. (Sorry, Arcade Fire.)
- More science: it’s possible not to like music.
- The Borg has a new drummer. I call him Hugh.
- Music journalism is in BIG trouble. Again.
- Apple’s CarPlay. Want.
- The interactive musical hairpiece that can only play Huey Lewis songs. You heard me.
- We still have a very sweet Sony camcorder to give away. You should try to win it.
- This week’s co-producer is Uncle Bob. Thanks, unc.
- Oh, and I got my G&B Miracle Travelling Mug of Travelling in the mail. Yes, I paid full price for it–and it’s worth every cent. Best. Travel Mug. Ever.