Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:40 — 34.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
The World’s Most Popular Podcast(tm) broadcasts LIVE from the floor of the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, baby, Vegas! This week Michael reports on an Internet connected toothbrush and Alan bristles (get it? Hah!), tries on a dog collar that beams health data to your vet, and learns why germ killing Gorilla Glass is only part of the solution for Mr. germaphobe Cross. Also, Android is coming to a car near you — and why the radio business needs to pay attention.
The discussion is key to this week’s show–that’s why you have to listen to the full podcast–but here’s a list of of some relevant links to help you along.
- Why radio companies need to pay attention to projected auto sales.
- 10 dire predictions for music in 2014
- Vinyl sales up 33% in 2013…
- …but digital music sales decline for the first time.
- Alicia Keys fired by BlackBerry
- Biggest. LP. Ever.
- The stupid CES gadget of this year is…an Internet-connected toothbrush.
- Corning’s new Gorilla Glass kills germs (but so what?)
- Google Android comes to cars
- Plus CES gadgets galore, including a dog translator, personal drones, a blood pressure monitor for me, a self-driving car from Ford, new Corvette telemetrics and more.
Listen/download from the Geeks&Beats home page or subscribe through iTunes.
Leave a Comment