Michael was very ill this week–a chest cold–and was self-medicating with a combination of dirty martinis and decongestants (do NOT try this at home, kids), which explains why he forgot to send me all the show notes for the podcast I need for this posting. We’ll let this slide, although the members of the World’s Worst Intern Program have asked that they be allowed to flog him with bamboo sticks the next time this happens. I hereby grant them permission.
- The “Stop the New Star Trek” petition. You just know CBS is gonna mess this one up.
- Twister: the most immoral game ever. Except that it’s not.
- Adele is not allowed to tweet. Damn.
- Also: Adele ANNIHILATES the competition.
- Gadget ninja Erin Lawrence has some LASER BEAMS to give away: The Philips BeardTrimer 9000.
- Password ELIMINATOR!
- This will definitely come in handy: the Delete My Browser History emergency bracelet. I need one. So do you.
- Thanks to your wonderful Patreon patrons!
- THIS is the best movie soundtrack of all time?
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.