I should point out that I had nothing to do with the pivot towards sexbots on this week’s Geeks and Beats show. I just want to make that clear lest I get blamed for the porny aspects of our program once again.
Now, some show notes:
- Slave vodka: Anyone know anything about it? We’re curious.
- This is your last chance to win a pair of Parrot Zik 2.0 headphones. These are sweet!
- The Yoko Ono/Hillary Clinton nexus: debunked.
- Auto-Tuned space exploration.
- Metal emoji: about time.
- Apple poaches Nvidia exec for self-driving car.
- Dominos purpose-built pizza delivery vehicle.
- New co-producers! Mike Frizzle joins James White.
- We’ll be at the Downtown Record Show this coming Sunday doing the podcast live. I’ll be looking for my Holy Grail records.
- Star Wars predictions.
- Update on WiFi Assist.
- Canadian album charts get a big makeover this week.
- YouTube Red launches. Don’t get it confused with Redtube.
- Sex robot convention called off because authorities were worried attendees would have sex with robots.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.