Holy crap! We have a real life astronaut on this week’s show! A guy who’s actually been to freakin’ space! How cool is that? Listen to the podcast and you’ll hear from Cmdr Chris Hatfield on being on the International Space Station and recording an album in orbit.
I got nothin’ to beat that, so let’s just get to the rest of the show notes.
- The father of the space shuttled has died.
- Why the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is about to make a very big mistake.
- Win a pair of truly awesome headphones from us. Here’s how.
- Yay to this week’s co-producers James Wuite and Jeff Berwick!
- I guess I’d better set up arrangements for our annual broadcast from the Downtown Record Show, huh?
- Ermahgerd! The troof!
- The obligatory Back to the Future Day mentions.
- Geek Beat picks of the week from Matt Smith.
- The “Happy Birthday” court case ain’t over after all.
- Don’t blame your tablet or phone for your bad sleep.
- Text neck. Not good.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.