Excuse me if I sound a little out of it on this week’s program because (a) I had just arrived home from a 24 flight from SE Asia; and (b) I was preoccupied with the Polaris Music Awards, which I had to attend immediately at the conclusion of the show. Still, a good time was had by all. I think.
- I watched the Dr. Who premiere and I liked it. (WARNING: There be spoilers ahead!)
- Maybe it was the new Dr. Who title sequence.
- The episode did borrow from my favourite Star Trek episode, though.
- Screw you, Prince! The Internet wins this one!
- The Slave Leia costume is up for sale! Wait–what?
- Upgrading to iOS9.
- Last chance to win a Trackdot. Here’s what you need to do.
- And thank you, Patreon patrons!
- This explains why I was in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur last week.
- Weirdest music convention EVER.
- We still don’t have jetbacks, flying cars, hoverboard or sexbots.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.