No, that title isn’t a typo. We do, however talk a lot about Star Wars and Star Trek in this week’s installment–not that this is a bad thing, of course. And if anyone has any additional suggestions about what I should do about my f**king doorbell, please do.
- Behind the scenes of Star Wars!
- Which is better: Star Wars or Star Trek? Guess which one Michael picked. Wrong!
- New! Gadget Ninja Erin Lawrence on the Ring Video Smart Doorbell.
- The smartlock that’s not so smart.
- And let’s be honest: the Tim Hortons Ehmoji keyboard sucks.
- Analyzing the first week of the Beats 1 playlist.
- Streaming continues to kill piracy and classic rock sales.
- A new take on earbuds. These look rather cool.
- The silly Alberta politicians who took on Trent Reznor.
- Sharks like death metal. They really, really do.
In case you haven’t heard, Geeks&Beats can now be access via Nightflight, a website inspired by the USA Networks all-night show of the same name from the 80s. You’d better give it a look especially if, um, you’re of a certain age. You know who you are.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.