Feeling rested? How can you not given that June 30, 2015, had a leap second added to it? Now our clocks have been readjusted to the stupid Earth which insists on having its rotation dragged down by the stupid Moon. Oddly, the leap second didn’t come up on this week’s show. We must have run out of time. Ironic, that.
- Lexus–yes, the car people--has unveiled a working hoverboard ahead of Back to the Future Part 2‘s October deadline. We’re hopeful but suspicious.
- Music from the 80s is probably better than you remember it.
- We talk a lot about Apple Music.
- Music as a software service. Huh?
- We have a winner in our RHA headphones contest! Yay, Blaine Barnett!
- And we still love our Patreon patrons!
- Rush’s once-favorite recording studio goes unsold.
- It’s Super Bowl 50 this year, not “Super Bowl L.” And who’s going to perform at halftime?
- Cool turntables that work vertically.
- I gotta get me one of these wireless recording modules!
- The drummer fart that cost $500.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
Are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.