Yes, sex is referenced in the title of this week’s podcast. This one, however, is all on Michael. Same thing with the sexbots story that you’ll see in the lineup. Sometimes this sort of subject matter is just plain unavoidable. We apologize in advance for anyone with sensitive, prudish ears.
- The rock star who wants to save us from destruction by asteroid.
- The Dave Grohl leg situation: UPDATE. It’s bad. Terrible, in fact. My Friday night in London is now open.
- Rush’s favourite old studio is up for sale for $18,000. UPDATE: The auction is today (June 17).
- For all your 737, 757 and A320 aircraft servicing needs, go see Bruce Dickinson of Iron Maiden.
- Patreon patrons rock! And we’re giving away a very expensive set of RHA headphones.
- Damn, but our Miracle Travel Mug of Traveling gets around.
- But maybe we need to update our mug to one of these.
- Ask Alan Anything: The best concert earplugs.
- Porn stars having sex in space. Who wants to contribute?
- Sexbots. They’re
For more – and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day – go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
And are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.