It has been noted by more than one person that I make at least one reference to porn on each and every G&B episode. I assure you that this is quite accidental and should not be interpreted as some kind of mental aberration. I’ve been tested.
That being said, this week’s program (with me doing my part from Singapore), does feature some porn-y footnotes. Again, this was not intentional and I apologize to anyone who may be offended.
On second thought, screw you people.
- The Apple Car is coming, says court documents
- So what does the rise of self-driving cars have to do with radio?
- Dave Letterman loves drums. Here’s decades’ worth of proof.
- Speaking of Dave, he says the Foo Fighters saved his life.
- Beware of this timesuck: The Heavy Metal Band Name Generator
- The next iPad is getting dual viewing mode, multi-user support Spotify has a new feature that matches music to jogging pace. Want.
- Yay, Patreon patrons!
- We’re giving away a Roku 3. Draw winner announced Wednesday June 3rd
- The perfect pet gadget for when Alan goes away
- Stop using your smartphone in bed
- Where’s my jetpack? (And here’s where this week’s porn reference comes in.)
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.
And are you into audio production? We’re always looking for jingles, stagers, memes or anything else we can use in producing the show.