So I left the baby bull terrier alone for just a minute–a minute!–and when it got too quiet I got suspicious. And with good reason, too. She’d eaten a hole in the mattress–on my side of the bed, naturally–and was batting huge chunks of foam around the bedroom. Stupid quadraped.
- Given that Star Wars Day was this week–May the 4th–I gave Michael a little rope when it came to talking about the upcoming film. Could it rake in $2 billion at the box office? I’d be shocked if it didn’t.
- Science says it’s created the perfect music for cats. It must work because my bull terriers hate it. Maybe that’s why the baby one ate the bed.
- We still love our Patreon patrons!
- Michael is still enjoying is Apple Watch. He won’t be doing this to his–at least not yet.
- I’m supposed to get my super-thin Macbook this week. But only if my wife lets me. I’ll report back. Maybe.
- So much for Grooveshark. Maybe.
- I’m off to Tulsa to see the first show on what will probably be the last-ever major Rush tour. That’s geeky, right? I’ll report back on that for sure.
- Before you do anything else today, please reboot your 787.
- Leisure Suit Larry is back!
- Wolfenstein 3D: Still a classic.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.