Yes, Michael has ordered an Apple Watch. But he was a little slow off the mark because he won’t get his until sometime in June. I, on the other hand, have decided to wait, mainly because (a) I need a new laptop first; and (b) I’m not sure I want version 1 of the watch. Let’s get Michael to suffer through that.
Anyway, I’m back from Borneo and I brought some kind of tropical respiratory infection with me. If we all start dropping from some new strain of monkey pox, I’m Patient Zero.
- Sorting out the origins of metal’s devil horns.
- Why the F**K are they even considering remaking The Rocky Horror Picture Show? Why? Why?
- The Marilyn Manson punch-up in a Lethbridge Denny’s. Listen.
- We LOVE our Patreon Patrons!
- Rating inflight audio entertainment systems. (Believe me, I’ve been on enough planes recently to know which is best.)
- Using headphones as a deadly weapon.
- Ten songs ruined by being used in TV commercials.
- Those crazy Germans and their music playback devices of the 1940s.
- Instrumental hits!
- Musicians and minimum wage: what it takes to get there.
- U2’s old studio has been demolished.
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. The G&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
And thank, you, thank you, thank you to our Patrons. You rock.
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.