As we close in our 100th episode–you’re already shopping for gifts, I know–Michael and I once again bring the various collisions of music and tech right to your ears at no charge. And that’s what we’d like to talk to you about, you cheap bastards.
- If you’re confused by the title of this week’s episode, this story will explain everything. And now, Mr. Cab Calloway.
- Jazz robots? Skynet seems to have a little more soul than we thought. Be afraid.
- If you’ve ever played Super Mario Brothers, this little bit of news will really piss you off.
- And now, some Super Mario Metal.
- Did you know that Apple is secretly promoting “Godless Darwinism and the myth of evolution?”
- Seems to be working, though, because Apple just made more money in a quarter than any other company in the history of the human race.
- If you had all the money in the world, which one record would you buy?
- Here are some all-time album sales numbers, updated for 2015.
- Fake engine noise. LIARS!
For more–and we have a crack team of writers adding content to the website every day–go here. TheG&B Swag Store is open 24/7 for your convenience. Here’s where you can subscribe to everything we do. You can listen to us on the radio every week. (Yes, there’s an actual G&B Radio Network.)
We’d also love it if you left us a message at (323) 319-NERD. And if you’re not already a subscriber to the podcast through iTunes, well, you’re a bad, mean person. Repair your karma by doing it now.