Everyone was back in their home studios this week to prepare this pipin’ hot podcast–which, by the way, is also now a legitimate radio show with its own network. I crap thee not. See? You should tune in.
- So how is the new U2 album doing? I mean, how’s it really doing?
- Is technology the new Beatles?
- And what’s the story behind the passive-aggressive relationship between Paul and John?
- Is Neil Young’s Pono any good?
- Young is getting competition from Japan where they’re really pushing high-res audio.
- Are you prepared to pay for Netflix’s 4K content?
- Speaking of Netflix, did you know this about the House of Cards theme?
- Live on location at an indie music event! We have audio!
- The CFL gets Imagine Dragons for the Grey Cup halftime show while the Super Bowl gets Katy Perry.
- We reveal Spider-Man’s true identity! And he’s CANADIAN!
- Goth chickens. You heard me.
And just because we’re on the radio now doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still subscribe to the podcast. Get it from iTunes now, ya bastards. We really need to boost these numbers.
Because it’s starting to cool off, you need your own Geeks&Beats fall jacket! I have one and it’s brilliant. And call us. Leave a message and we’ll get right back to you: (323) 319-NERD.