You’ll notice something different about this week’s podcast. First, it’s a little longer than usual. And second, the show flows a little differently. That’s because we’re very, very close to taking this puppy from being a global podcast to an international terrestrial radio broadcast.
Oops. I’ve probably said too much. Stand by for more details. Meanwhile, here’s what you need to know about this week’s show.
- Still annoyed that U2 snuck into your iTunes library? Try this.
- Alan got to talk to The Edge about the whole Apple/U2 thing. Yes, we have the guitarist from U2 on the show. Seriously. We do. Make sure you listen.
- The fade-out of the fade-out. Songs are ending differently these days.
- Joan Rivers LOVES her new iPhone 6. Wait–what?
- Did someone beat Apple to new Beats technology? Looks like it.
- Podcasting is much bigger than you may realize. We think.
- Hey, we’re doing another live on location thing! Come hang with us!
- The porn business is on your side for the fight for net neutrality.
And you know, if you’re not subscribed to the podcast through iTunes yet, you’re a terrible, terrible person.
And hey, why not leave us a voicemail at (323) 319-NERD?