For the first time in some time, no alcohol was consumed during the making of this podcast. Did that help or hurt? Download this week’s episode at the official Geeks&Beats website or subscribe through iTunes and find out.
Meanwhile, you’ll need these show notes for maximum enjoyment.
- So was this U2/Apple thing a success or a massive PR disaster?
- Yes, I ordered an iPhone 6. Here’s how I decided which size to get.
- The GIF Keyboard
- We speak with Vanessa Azzoli. She’s written a new book on The Watchmen.
- We got someone to co-produce this show! Yay, Mr. Newton!
- The official G&B Travel Mug Miracle Mug of Traveling has been traveling again.
- Why isn’t anyone buying our new stylish fall jacket? It’s there in the G&B store.
- The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) is back in the shop. No, really.
- The Google self-driving car drives slightly better than a nervous 16 year-old on their first attempt at getting a license.
- Most. Metal. Burger. Ever.