Yeah, we just kinda disappeared for most of August. I had travelling to do and Michael had his annual party to plan. (I wasn’t there; I was travelling.) But we’re back and geekier than ever. Here’s what the premiere of Season 3 looks like.
- What the HELL is Apple going to do next week? What’s the game with U2?
- There’s a secret fix for your iPhone 5 battery.
- Worst. Album Sales Week. Ever.
- Ringtones are still a thing, apparently. A $100 million thing.
- Let’s test your hearing. How old are your ears?
- An interview with Julian Jorgensen of The Manglers. (Not a band; an online cartoon. Get on board NOW!)
- Yay, Bill French of Ottawa! He paid to co-produce this episode. Love ya, Bill.
- New fall fashions in the G&B Swag Store. And our famous travel mug continues to tour the world.
- We’re now on Stitcher–not that anyone has noticed, of course.
- The Ongoing History of New Music is back!
- Want a job in the music department of McDonald’s?
- The G&B Newsroom has created The Definitive Guide to Streaming Music Services in Canada. Please help us make it better, okay?
- And yes, I’m going to see Kate Bush in London. And no, Michael can’t come.
You always download this podcast through iTunes. And you should. Every week. Every single week. We’re doing this for you, you know…