Michael just doesn’t get the World Cup, so we can’t talk about that. He’s allergic to dogs, so we can’t talk about my bull terriers. I don’t have kids so we can’t talk about parenting. So what do we talk about when we get together? Glad you asked…
- Jack White’s SUPER-cool secret show in London.
- The death metal band who might just play themselves to death. Seriously.
- Headbanging and the brain. They don’t like each other.
- The brain has an “off” switch. Kinda like Data on Star Trek: TNG.
- We finally have someone who wants to know about a suspicious rash. It’s not scabies. Is there a dermatologist in the house?
- HMV: Not dead yet. In fact, quite the contrary.
- Pink Floyd’s upcoming new album.
- And earbuds that are optimized for porn. We get to use the word “teledildonics” in the show.
And don’t make us come over and force you to subscribe through iTunes. We will, you know.