Here’s the nub: I thought that the announcements Apple made at WWDC were pretty amazing. Michael, however, texted me during the event, saying that “this WWDC blows.” Hmm. A hostly disagreement. (And guess which one of us puts together the artwork for each episode?)
And because Michael insisted on using a cat (you’ll read why in a minute), I have to counter things by offering this picture of my dogs. The new puppy’s name is Squirt. She’s the one sitting on Schmooze’s head.
Here’s what we discussed:
- WWDC, of course.
- 3 high-tech eyeglass thingies hat do things that Google Glass can’t.
- We crunch the numbers on five artists who have made more than a billion dollars touring.
- Here’s the cat connection: We interview a couple of guys from Secret Broadcast about their new cat-themed music video, which was recorded at the Toronto Humane Society cat birthday. Wait, what? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2VGtMitF08
- We have a new co-producer in James Wright!
- ET and other Atari games rescued from New Mexico landfill to be sold.