This was another one of those shows where one of us–in this case, me–was away from the home studio. But since the show must go on, I was able to secure an Internet connection from my bunker on the west coast of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. Here’s what happened.
- Pandora and the record industry are at each other’s throats–again. Here’s why.
- Apple and Shazam together? I like it!
- FretPen: Who wouldn’t want an electric guitar you could slide in your pocket? (We should get some of these to give away. Note to self…)
- Some of the coolest wearable gadgets you can get today are…
- The weirdest records of all time. I have some of these.
- We have a co-producer! Thank you Marie-Josee Caron! And Scott Coates is back again! Yay!
- Turns out people are listening to the podcast in droves. Who knew?
- More new swag!
- Did you know that song was a cover? No? Let me explain, my child.
- And given that I was in Mauritius, a nation that as a region called Pamplemousse, we though we’d play some Pomplamoose.
Things will be back to normal next week and will stay that way until I have to go to Singapore next month.