In a first in the long and storied history of the G&B media empire, we took our show on the road and recorded everything at the Downtown Record Show on Broadview in Toronto. And much to our shock, people showed up to say hello and to claim their super-limited-edition G&B stickers.
To put it another way PEOPLE ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THIS PODCAST AND WILL DO WHATEVER WE SAY!
Gosh. The power.
Here’s what happened at our little table in the corner.
- KISS photobomb app isn’t very good. We tested it.
- Could Miley Cyrus REALLY come in like a wrecking ball? No.
- Where you stand at a concert says something about you. Michael and I are apparently both assholes.
- Worst. Earworms. Ever.
- Old-school web nerd mashup! Strong Bad rules!
- Future Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees. It doesn’t look good.
There may not be a podcast this week–I’ll be over Africa when we usually record–so make sure you savour this one. Subscribe through iTunes.