As I eagerly await the delivery of my very own G&B Miracle Travel Mug of Travelling (FYI: I paid list price just like everyone else), I’m thinking of ways to get the word out on this podcast. It’s good, if I do say so myself. And we have have some great stuff to give away–like this sweet Sony camcorder. How do we get more people to listen? We’re up for suggestions. Meanwhile, we’re most grateful to Ian Long, who volunteered as this week’s co-producer.
I mean, just look at the quality programming we bring you every week.
- Pomplamoose rocks!
- The most common rhymes in music.
- Why listening to sad music can actually make you feel better.
- At last! The mashup of e-cigs and MP3 players.
- Who wouldn’t want a $30,000 vibrating musical waterbed?
- Hooked! What a cool app!
- Shazam’s record deal.
- Ask Alan Anything. (Hint: When do artists get paid when it comes to online streaming?)
- Where are all these isolated vocal tracks on YouTube and Soundcloud coming from? We have the answer!
- And the collision of scientific nomenclature and music.