1. OS X Mavericks: The newest version of the OS is available now–and it’s a free upgrade, even if you’re still lagging by a couple of versions. And it’s available right now through the Mac App Store.
2. A new Mac Pro: Finally! The thing looks like a trashcan but it’s insanely powerful. The starting price is $2,999 US but goes up quickly once you start with the upgrades. This is aimed squarely at the professional market (recording studios, video editors, high-end photographers, filmmakers, etc.)
3. New MacBook Pro: Latest processors, faster graphics and longer battery life. And the new starting price is $1,299 US. They’re on sale as of today.
4. New GarageBand: It’s now free with iOS7. Less skeuomorphism (good!) and it also comes with a cool drummer application. The entire iWorks suite (Pages, Numbers and Keynote) get a complete refresh. Same with the iLife apps (iPhoto, iMovie ans well as the aforementioned GarageBand).
5. New iPads: Faster processors in a Mini with retina display and a new super-thin 10-inch model called the iPad Air, which weighs less than a pound. Didn’t see that one coming. The Air will be available November 1 while the Mini will come later in the month.
Nothing on the Mac Mini, anything about 4K displays or–very tellingly–iPods. They’re such a tiny part of the Apple ecosystem now that they don’t even get a mention.